Our people form the backbone of Manica Group. The diversity of background, age, race, gender, religion, skills and experience undoubtedly contributes to Manica Group’s purpose of Simplified Cargo Movement. Our focus remains on advancing inclusion, diversity, and equality. The Company currently has an opportunity at Woker Freight Services (Pty) Ltd. and is looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join its ranks as soon as possible.
- Managing the day-to-day functions of all administration employees within the logistics division. This position will have all divisional Administration Supervisors reporting to the individual.
- Managing and training administration staff when necessary.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records.
- Analyse and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Developing and maintaining Operational Key Performance Indicators
- Accurate information about the financial operations of the company to management for decision making.
- Prepare regular reports to senior managers to report on financial performance.
- Provide management with operational/financial dashboards to make commercial decisions
- Assist in audits
- Responsible for Risk & Compliance Management, i.e. Bonds; Financial Intelligence Act; etc.
- Assist with administration efficiency improvements together with implementation and improvements of the ERP software system.
- B.COM Degree or Equivalent
- Completed audit articles will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Cost & Financial Accounting work experience within an Operational Environment
- Advance experience in Microsoft Excel
- Logistics experience and understanding will be an advantage.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Namibian citizen
- Code 8 driver’s license
Closing Date: 05 October 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Candidates from designated groups defined in the Affirmative Action Act (1998) are encouraged to apply.