PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Perform mechanical work and repairs on Factory machinery and equipment.
- Execute scheduled-, preventative- and breakdown maintenance on all factory machinery.
- Size product changes according to production requirement on all factory equipment.
- Execute overall maintenance of Pallet Jacks and trolleys
- Repair and maintain parts and machinery promptly to minimize production down-time.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12.
- Level 2 Technical qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a maintenance environment.
- Experience on Baader and Skinning machines in a Fish Processing Factory is an added advantage.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Be Authentic
- Cause Alignment
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- I Lead Growth
- Inspire innovation
- Live the Values
- Take Bold Stands
- Displaying technical expertise
Closing Date: 03 November 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Available all the time
Looking for job as general work in your company, I am harder working and available anytime as soon as possible ,I have worked as general worker before in fisheries company