To manage and control security operations and external security services, manage access control and stock loss control procedures.
- Maintain Security Management Plan.
- Manage service provider performance and operational output.
- Manage and maintain a functional CCTV & Alarm system.
- Maintain alarms and intruder detection systems with prescribed testing.
- Provide technical specialist support and advice on technical installations including intruder detection and video surveillance capabilities.
- Conduct monthly inspections on all electronic systems and manage all service providers related to security systems.
- Perform risk assessments on physical security and develop action plans for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Conduct regular field inspections to verify site is being operated in compliance to Security Standards, best practices, company policy and procedures.
- Conduct after-hours visits & inspections to the business premises.
- Serve as primary reaction to security incidents, perimeter breaches or business break-ins & vehicle accidents.
- Prepare reports on effectiveness of established prevention measures.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports on security incidents and performance.
- Interact with employees to create a culture that encourages a proactive approach to Security.
- Liaise with Namibian Police Services on all criminal related matters.
- Manage security controls & procedures at Critical Control Points.
- Audit and investigates sources of known losses.
- Monitors inventory to identify theft or shortages.
- Develop, implement and manage loss control procedures.
- Ensure all security and loss incidents are logged, investigated and recommendations/actions implemented.
- Ensure loss control staff have the necessary resources and training to minimise incidents.
- Oversee basic inspections on company and commercial vehicles transporting employees, material and food products.
- Follow up on service delivery against objectives and addresses performance discrepancies in real time
- Perform regular inspections and audits on all facilities and security services.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Higher Education in a Security Related Field and at least 5 Years experience In Security Operations Management & Investigation in Manufacturing, Warehousing & Retail Securit
- Code B Driver’s license.
- Technical Experience of Alarm Installations & CCTV Systems will be an added advantage.
- Displaying Technical Expertise
- Be Authentic
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Live the Values
- I Lead Growth
- Inspire innovation
Leave A Comment