PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for leading/driving the ND loss prevention strategy, High-level security management plans, providing investigative/ incident management and shrink/loss mitigation services throughout Namibia Dairies’ operations; relating to theft, vandalism, damage and fraudulent occurrences, by risk identification/ assessment, security operations & access control, management of external security service providers, Law and Order enforcement authorities liaison, functional budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development and review of stock loss control internal procedures, in order to avert financial loss..
- Develop ND Loss Prevention Strategy and High-level security management plans aligned to Group Security Strategy
- Facilitate the conducting of internal audits to measure ND compliance to Security standards.
- Lead SLA discussions with relevant service providers until sign-off
- Manage service provider performance and operational output.
- Manage Security related Systems
- Serve as emergency response on Security related matters
- Effectively flag, investigate, manage mitigations of Security Operations & incidents
- Perform Criminal profiling duties where suspected fraud is flagged
- Perform risk assessments on physical security and develop action plans for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Conduct regular field inspections to verify site is being operated in compliance to Security Standards, best practices, company policy and procedures.
- Implement and Drive Loss Effectiveness Controls
- Document, implement and manage loss control procedures.
- Liaise with Local law enforcement agencies on all criminal related matters
- Coordinate Security training and awareness on Security related procedures and protocols
- Lead People & Process Management
- Keep abreast of new technological advancements within related function
- Effective Reporting
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- At Least 5 Years In Security Operations Management With Manufacturing, Warehousing & Retail Security
- Higher Education/Certificate In Security Related Field
- Security Investigation Experience
- Positive Criminal Record
- Technical Experience in electronic security systems (CCTV, Access control and Vehicle tracking)
- Experience in Law enforcement
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Effective Communication
- Astute leadership skills
- Pro-active thinking
- Tenacity/perseverance/monitoring skill / internal control
- Problem solving & decision-making skills / Sound judgement
- Superior observational skills
- Attention to detail
Closing Date: 21 October 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Leave A Comment