- Data processing, reconciliations, journals, and Cash book processing for specific entities within the Group.
- Managing local bank accounts (daily updates, allocating funds, inform CFO if funds are running low, load payments)
- Monthly salaries, monthly PAYE return submission on ITAS, yearly PAYE recons, PAYE certificates
- Monthly Social Security Remittance
- Preparing management reports and providing feedback to Directors monthly.
- Monthly finance meeting presentations & finalizing minutes and following up on actions.
- Maintaining fixed asset register and support for Income statement and Balance sheet accounts
- All aspects of monthly Receiver of Revenue filings as well as Vat audits.
- Preparing finance update reports for large donors.
- Review the AFS and play an integral part in the annual audit
- Candidate will have to be based on the lodge – 50km outside WHK
- 3 – 5 years work experience after graduating with a university degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Pastel Partner such as Project code processing and Pastel Bank manager.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of excel including pivot tables.
- In-depth knowledge of Section 21 & Pty companies within the tourism industry
- Basic knowledge of ITAS as well as the VAT & Tax Act.
- Pastel Payroll experience will be an advantage.
- Proficient in written and oral English and strong financial management skills
- Proficiency to communicate effectively in English and Afrikaans and strong financial management skills
- Good attitude, timekeeping, and the ability to work with people from all backgrounds and a willingness to assist the team when needed.
- An up to date of knowledge of the financial laws in Namibia.
- Consistently working towards going paperless in finance department
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Closing Date: 28 April 2022
NB: Position is for Lodge Financial manager – 50km outside WHK
Leave A Comment