PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To facilitate and maintain an efficient and effective property lease administration process across the property portfolio.
- Execution/ processing of new property documents, such as new leases, renewals, addendums, sessions, early terminations, etc.
- Prepare stamp duty and commission calculations for new leases and renewals.
- Maintain accurate and complete electronic filing in the Broll Online system.
- Track, monitor and update all key lease dates (e.g. lease commencement, lease expirations, termination / renewal options), in accordance with alert notifications to ensure that all renewals and terminations are done on time.
- Monitor and manage deadline dates for document return to Property Managers and Landlords.
- Conduct preliminary desk top audits to ensure accuracy of all financial leasing information.
- Ensure tenant compliance to FIA.
- Prepare and distribute agreed upon monthly and ad hoc reporting packs.
- Drafting communications to Landlord and Tenant for all lease administration matters.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 plus a certificate or diploma in Business Management/Finance or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in the Property Industry.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Ability to learn proprietary software programs.
- Leasing / Legal Administration or Properties experience essential.
- Work closely with the Manager Leasing Administration to develop relationships with other business units, external clients, and tenants.
- Establish and execute Lease Administration standards and processes that reflect “best in class” practices.
- Demonstrate leadership, communication, interpersonal relationship to partner and collaborate with others.
- Attend to queries accurately and on time, thereby ensuring excellent service delivery.
- Demonstrate high verbal and written communication abilities, organization skills, the ability to set priorities, and attention to detail.
Closing Date: 11 October 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: