Key Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will be primarily responsible to execute the learning and development activities of the organisation.
- Perform Effective planning and organising of training deliverables as defined.
- Develop, review , maintain and facilitate Technical, Plant and other specific training modules according to OBE principles
- Standardise training delivery across Business units.
- Co-ordinate & conduct all plant & process training on site.
- Develop and maintain learning & development programmes in line with business needs.
- Communicate effectively with all relevant parties (employees, management, contractors) in all required formats.
- Maintain and update routine records and logs.
The key skills and abilities required include:
- Knowledge of training principles and methodologies.
- Experience in developing respective course materials.
- Demonstrated computer skills with capacity to learn and use electronic reporting systems
- Skills in database and record management.
- Ability to follow guidelines relevant to position as well as demonstrated problem solving capacity
- Must be meticulous, pay attention to detail, be well organised, and proactive.
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with ability to work independently as well as effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Trade certificate OR National Diploma: Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices Level 4 (preferred).
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working in a mining / manufacturing / plant process environment.
- At least 2 to 3 years training related experience
- Qualified Assessor & Moderator (added advantage
- MS Office Proficient.
- Good command of English & Afrikaans written and verbal communication skills (Oshiwambo will be an advantage).
- Valid driver’s licence
Interested persons, who are Namibian Citizens or have Permanent Residence, may apply in confidence by forwarding their CV to:
The HR Assistant – Walvis Bay Salt Holdings (Pty) Ltd at e-mail HR@wbsalt.com
Closing Date: 20 January 2022
– Applicants must be prepared to undergo an extensive selection process.
– The Company reserves the right not to fill this position.
– Only short-listed candidates will be notified, and no documentation will be returned.
– Walvis Bay Salt Holdings (Pty) Ltd is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY employer – Women and Differently Abled Persons are encouraged to apply.