The ideal candidate for this position will be an energetic expert on vehicles sales, who can deliver high-quality customer service to each client when finding the right vehicle that suits their needs..
- Actively engage with prospective customers.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our ever-changing car inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase.
- Always well informed about the stock available to make educated recommendations to customers.
- Drive with clients on a test drive, while demonstrating all the features the vehicle has to offer and providing educated answers to any potential questions.
- Knowledge of costs, potential “add-ons” to offer, and an understanding of various pricing structures.
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 with a Certificate in Sales or a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Must have passed Mathematics and English.
- Must be fluent in English and Oshiwambo
- Minimum of 2years of Sales experience in the motor or related industry.
- Proven track record with contactable references.
- MUST have a driver’s License.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements.
- Commitment to hitting targets.
- Ability to consolidate the sale and walk the customer through every stage of the deal.
- Great networking skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Resilient, Ambitious, and Target Driven.
Send you application to: