Reporting to the Country Manager: Pioneer Foods and Simba, the Junior Key Accounts manager will be responsible to provide assigned customers and sales teams with assistance. They provide ongoing sales support to existing customers, help identify new sales leads, and collaborate with sales teams to develop sales plans and pricing schemes.
The incumbent will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Effective communication with management and staff to foster and nurture healthy business relationships.
- Execution of all Key Accounting functions for designated brands, including, but not limited to master data alignment, price control, ranging, and overall relationship building.
- Monthly / Weekly Key Account reports as required by Division & Principal.
- Ensure execution of sales objectives in line with the agreed Sales Strategy & Trading Terms.
- Regular trade visits to ensure healthy relationships between field sales force and customers.
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly rolling volume forecast.
- Submit periodic RSP reviews in line with Principal requirements.
- Maintain the Company and Key Account Pricing Master Data to ensure correct pricing of all ranged SKUs.
- Ensure promotional deals are loaded in the system at least 48 hours before commencement of promotion.
- Overall service delivery in accordance with calling cycle, action plans/strategy and stock management.
Qualification and Preferred Traits:
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Marketing, Sales or related field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the field of Sales or Key Accounting in the FMCG environment.
- Code B Namibian driver’s licence.
- Fluency in English & Afrikaans. Other languages will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- SAP experience will be an advantage.
- Must have strong administrative skills and be able to work independently under pressure (self-starter).
Please mail application letter, CV and certified copies of documents to:
Closing Date: 25 November 2022