One of our clients requires the services of a Counter Salesman to make an effective contribution to the retail sales team objectives through efficient, professional, and accurate sales and support service, with a strong focus on customer care and interest in product knowledge.
- Sufficient retail experience with a developing sales track record, hardware, and commercial fishing knowledge.
- Ability to make an effective contribution to a proactive sales environment.
- Numeracy and accuracy in cash handling, order processing, and stock taking.
- Ability to manage own time effectively and use initiative as the role requires.
- Commitment to delivering a high standard of work.
- Confident, helpful manner, and consistently high level of customer care and service.
- Teamwork capability and reliability.
- Diplomacy and ability to communicate with a broad range of people.
- A high standard of verbal and written English.
- Honesty and a high level of integrity.
- Trustworthy and loyal to the company and keeping all information confidential.
- Knowledge of commercial and leisure fishing, hardware, lifting and rigging gear, and various rope products
- Must be able to provide reliable attendance every Saturday, for three Saturdays a month.
- Grade 12.
- A good standard of spoken English.
- Professional and tidy appearance.
- Reliable attendance to fulfill shift requirements.
- At least 2 years experience in Sales of hardware and commercial fishing products.
Interested candidates can send their application to:
Leave A Comment