IT Auditor – IRC214372
at FNB Namibia Holdings Ltd, Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia Internal Audit
Ends 23 Feb 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To participate in integrated audit reviews, focusing on automated and application controls supporting the governance, financial, business, and operational processes within the Group
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Bachelor of Commerce in informatics, Information systems, IT or similar degree is mandatory
- Experience – 1 to 3 years experience in IT auditing application control reviews
- AdditionalKnowled ge – Data analysis and generalcontrols
- ITsecurity review
Closing Date: 23 February 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Windhoek
- Deliver customer service through adherence to quality service standards
- Conduct complex internal audits in area of responsibility as per regulations and procedures
- Assess, identify, and mitigate potential IT risks within the IT environment and comply with governance in terms of legislative, audit and business policy requirements to ensure continuity and governance
- Contribute to teamwork and inclusivity within own team
- Identify and utilise opportunities to assess and improve own performance
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making
- Ensure operational excellence through the delivery of work processes according to defined quality standards
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements and adhere to processes and procedures related to area of specialisation
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Contribute to cost efficiencies through responsible utilisation of work-related resources