Investment Analyst – IRC214248
at Parkside Independence Avenue, Bisho, Namibia in Ashburton Investments
Ends 23 Feb 2022
experience and qualifications
- A postgraduate finance degree (CFA, CA will be of an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant financial industry experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Bloomberg will be an advantage
Presenting these instruments to the investment team, in order to optimise portfolio composition and achieve fund objectives, as per required mandate.
- Assisting with the timely and efficient administration, settlement and pricing of portfolio assets. This includes close collaboration with the back office and regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders Maintaining and expanding the institutional client base. This would include identifying prospective clients, regular feedback sessions and assisting the investment team with the management of segregated mandates
- Collaborate with the various business units and investment teams across the group to identify new products and solutions geared towards identified market segments. Identify and utilise opportunities for revenue growth to deliver on sales targets
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across the FirstRand Namibia Group . .