PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To control the quality, quantity, and product specifications of all inventories within allocated stock location (coolers) in the Distribution Centre, through the effective management of the inventory control, stock rotation, cycle stock counts and picking, according to the Company’s Standards Operating Procedures.
- Overall responsible for stock control and the movement of stock within and from the allocated stock location (coolers) according to Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures (or manage the allocated resource if applicable) the accuracy of the stockholding by means of the execution of a planned cycle counting program.
- Responsible for the administration of the relevant SAP modules related to inventory control and dispatch.
- Compile daily production plan.
- Ensure the right quality, right quantity, and product specifications during the picking process by ensuring that purchase orders matched the picking slips.
- Responsible for the overall housekeeping, health, safety, and hygiene conditions (including that of employees) within the work area.
- Ensure resource availability through effective planning and management of resources.
- Controls and coordinates the activities of employees concerned with picking, production, movement, and dispatching of stock, tools, equipment, and materials.
- Train and advises employees on care and preservation of stock; methods, and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and dispatching stock.
- Monitor, manage and review performance of reporting staff.
- Keep the security of confidential documents and trade secrets of the Company.
- Attend to any reasonable request made by Senior Management, Directors, or Shareholders.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ food retail experience of which 3 years must have been on Supervisory level.
Closing Date: 15 November 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: