The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
Pupkewitz MegaBuild has been in operation since 1946 and provides a wide range of products to building contractors and DIY enthusiasts in a shopping experience that builds loyalty. Our market leadership is driven by customer centricity and care for staff, underpinned by a deep understanding of our industry and a finely tuned business model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Perform internal audits at all business units; ensure effective internal controls have been maintained and financial controls are adhered to.
- Monitor trends, report negative trends to management and ensure corrective action is taken.
- Prepare and present audit reports to management.
- Training of staff in administrative procedures and systems.
- Audit and analyse Business Processes to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Risk Management, which includes performing risk assessments on key business procedures, identification of emerging risks and ensuring that risks are mitigated.
- Corporate Governance and Statutory Compliance, inter alia Taxation Laws, Companies Act and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) etc.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Analytical mind that pays great attention to detail.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- High level of integrity and sound independent judgement.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Must have Grade 12.
- B.Com Degree with Articles or B.Com Degree with minimum 2 years Internal Audit experience.
- MS Office package proficient.
- Must have a valid Code B Driver’s License.
Closing Date: 13 June 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.
Leave A Comment