- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintain solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirement as part of a structured change process.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program
- Providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and
- Providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks
- and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phase.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Namibian Citizenship.
- Grade 12 (minimum 25 points);
- Any Engineering Degree or Similar Qualification related to Robotic Process Automation;
- 3-5 years of industry and development experience;
- Experience developing and testing software;
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuring/scripting type technology;
- Knowledge of Blue Prism not a pre-requisite for this role as full training will be provided;
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and top conceptualise it as an automated solution;
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product;
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercise to real world delivery and mentoring tasks;
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience;
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation;
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind;
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and discipline;
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error;
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
Closing Date: 28 October 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: