To manage the portfolio of the Financial and Institutional Relationships of the bank in order to service existing clients with an emphasis of the acquisition of new clients to grow the liabilities book of the bank.
- Generate funding from Commercial Banking, Institutional Relationships within defined markets through defined products or solutions.
- Contribute to the banks budget by exceeding laid down Net Interest Income (NII), Non-Interest Revenue (NIR) and funding volume targets.
- Ensure implementation of ALCO strategies by generating funding at the desired rate and duration.
- Pro-actively pursue and build a business pipeline identifying new Institutional clients and business opportunities.
- Develop appropriate solutions to identify financial/investment needs.
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of Institutional & Financial clients’ business and industry.
- Pro-actively leverage existing networks, internal and external to obtain leads for new customers.
- Ensures the appropriate management of defined risk/s in the function / BU. Risk categories are managed at targeted levels driven by internal & external guidelines / policies / procedures / business rules, regulatory needs, defined parameters & compliance / governance requirements.
- Ensure management and maintenance of sound relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver a world class service by ensuring a client centric culture.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 (25 points) and a relevant Business Degree is a pre-requisite.
- Five (5) years general Banking experience with at least two (2) years in a relationship management position or two (2) years in Treasury, with specific experience in funding and liquidity.
- Proven ability to network and interact with clients at all levels.
- Financial markets awareness.
- Developing Strategic Relationships
- Negotiation and Sales Skills
- Business Acumen
- Create Alignment & Accountability
- Enforce Internal Controls
Closing Date: 21 January 2022