Coordinate and facilitate recruitment and selection process
- Carry out recruitment and selection duties including but not limited to advertisements, applicant registers, interviews, reference checks, job offers ect.
- Coordinate the onboarding and ensure that new employees are inducted professionally.
Carry out general administrative duties to support the various HR functions
- Manage and organise personnel files and ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records.
- Update and maintain HR data on HR Premier system to ensure it is updated in timely and accurate manner and complies with any legal or data protection policies.
- Support processing and maintenance of payroll information in accordance with policies and procedures, as necessary and provide payroll information for processing.
Build relationships with clients and provide support as necessary
- Provide support to employees and management on various HR matters.
- Assist and support management with handling and resolving recruitment issues.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management/ Industrial Psychology or Business Administration at NQA Level 6.
- Should have at least 3 years experience in the HR environment preferably in the FMCG/ manufacturing industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Labour Law, Affirmative Action Act etc, Knowledge of Human Resources procedures and practices including Recruitment, HR Information systems, Microsoft Office package.
- Time Management, communication, interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Namibian Citizenship.
Application Letter accompanied by a detailed CV which reflects career outline to date should be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 18 March 2022
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and documents will not be returned