PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To assist the Human Resources Department, Line Managers and Employees with Human Resources related administrative duties.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work permit and visa application assistance.
- Ensure timeous communication and distribution of office communication.
- Effective assistance in the processing of recruitment, selection and termination process documents and the submission thereof to the Payroll department.
- Uploading of all vacancies both internally and externally.
- Administrating the Human Resources related functions for selected business units.
- Provide assistance in the timeous submission of Human Resources documentation
- Handling of any changes, claims and queries as needed.
- Facilitation of disciplinary procedures and documentation as needed.
- Providing efficient administrative assistance to the HR Practitioner.
- Any other ad hoc Human Resources functions as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree with five (5) years administrative experience.
- Proficient in English.
- Namibian Citizen.
- Valid Namibian driver’s license.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE DELIVERED OR FORWARDED TO: E-mail: HRSalaries@npi.com.na (not larger than 2MB).
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
Subject line for applications for should be: Human Resources Administrator
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned.