PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for planning, implementing and coordinating activities related to Talent Development, Organisational Development as well as HC Services for greater customer satisfaction.
- Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Verify and approve job requisitions and determine whether position is justified by departmental structure.
- Create job requisitions and vacancies for advertising on relevant platforms (including NIEIS) within applicable time frames
- Attend to all queries about vacancy.
- Complete all necessary steps on Success Factors in terms of recruitment and terminations.
- Conduct interviews together with identified panel.
- Perform, administer, and document reference checks on suitable candidates.
- Arrange and ascertain that all new employees receive a Job Profile and ensure sign off with Line Manager.
- Inform applicants of the outcome of their application, update such decision on Success Factors and close off positions on the system.
- Keep within deadlines regarding recruitment process & procedures.
- Provide monthly HR Statistics to the Manager: Human Capital on a monthly basis.
- Facilitate meetings with LMs to establish accountabilities for positions to ensure that Organisation Structures & Job Profiles are updated and maintained accordingly.
- Administrate the termination process (Exit Interview and checklist)
- Administer, order and distribute corporate clothing as per policy and procedure, ensuring that all new employees receive a Mwenyopaleka t-shirt.
- Probation Management
- Facilitate the process of probation review feedback for new appointee.
- Work Permit and Visa Applications and administration
- Provide work visa/permit information to employees and line managers.
- Regularly follow up with service provider on the progress of Visa’s/work permits and provide feedback to Line Management.
- Maintain & update all training interventions on SAP
- Creates and maintains the training catalogue on the system.
- Receives course nominations and books employees’ attendance on the system.
- Creates and maintains the qualification catalogue and links qualification to positions.
- Receives employees’ qualification and update skills and qualifications profiles on the system.
- Provide monthly updated training information to Line Manager to report on training interventions.
- Drive ER related incidents and processes
- Assist Line Management to do investigations in consultation the Group ER Function.
- Ensure adherence to Company IR Policy and Legislation.
- Advise on implementation of corrective action.
- Ensure timeous conclusions of ER incidents.
- Arrange, drive and co-ordinate AACC meetings and act as Secretary.
- Coordinate and schedule Affirmative Action meetings
- Conduct Employee Engagement sessions.
- Track and report trends in employee behaviours and engagement.
- Maintain Employee Engagement Calendar and drive initiatives in conjunction with the Employee Engagement team
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate the Great Place to Work survey and feedback with the assistance of the Employee Engagement team
- Track and report trends identified in the Great place to Work results
- Identify and implement corrective actions with the input and assistance of line management.
- Coordinate and partake in Employee Engagement activities as directed by the Employee Engagement Department.
- Champion and coordinate all Corporate Social Responsibility interventions.
- Success Factor Super User.
- Success Factor system Training
- Manage Workflow Requests
- Overall contact person for any system related queries
- Solve queries related to the Success Factor System
- Capture leave for all employees on sites and in BU’s who do not have access to the system.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources with at least 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Experience in a HR Generalist capacity/role.
- Personal credibility / Ethics
- Pro-active thinking
- Learning ability/continuous learning
- Stress tolerance/resilience
- Problem solving skills
Closing Date: 21 November 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: