PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is responsible for the overall leadership of the Human Capital function within Hangana. This includes strategy implementation, business guidance and advice w.r.t HR best practice and the control and management of the labour function within Hangana. This role has a strong focus on workforce planning, labour efficiency, sound employee relations and leadership inspiration.
- Manage the workforce planning, recruitment & on-boarding of the organization.
- Prepare and manage the annual training budget, by monitoring and authorizing payments in line with budget.
- Develop & manage workforce plans, budgets & structures in line with operational requirements on an annual basis
- Responsible for the effective and legislatively compliant management of the payroll department and corresponding labour cost.
- Accountable for efficiencies within labour cost.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation & execution of all the elements in the O&L People Strategy with its related actions and projects as well as business specific activities and strategies.
- Responsible for the AA report & 3-year plan by executing the related actions throughout the reporting period in terms of statistical Reports and other requirements
- Present monthly reports at management level in terms of HR related projects.
- Lead the department by identifying priority action areas from the strategic business plans and develop an annual departmental strategic plan with clear objectives ensuring key focus areas are executed and implemented.
- Manage HC Services budget & cost centers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Post Graduate Degree in HR Management or Industrial Psychology..
- 8 plus years’ relevant experience within the FMCG, Manufacturing or Fishing Industry
- 4 years’ experience in a senior management role
- In depth knowledge and experience in workforce planning, labour efficiency management, Industrial Relations, budget planning & management and strategy implementation.
Closing Date: 17 November 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: