To provide professional Human Capital advice and support line leaders and employees of the Bank in order to optimise business performance. Assist and support HR Business partners in aligning and driving the business strategy of the Bank..
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
Strategic Business Partnering
- Proactively engage relevant stakeholders to gain insight and understanding of the business and performance requirements in order to provide appropriate HR solutions.
- Provide ongoing coaching, support and advice to line leaders and employees on HC related matters.
- Drive and support Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to create a distinctive talent experience.
- Being available and proactively address HC matters by maintaining close relationships at different levels.
Performance Development and Talent Management
- Provide continuous guidance and advice to relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient embedment of performance development and talent management. .
- Monitor employee performance trends and provide feedback to management on focus areas of improvement.
- Identify top and bottom performers and assist HRBP with the implementation of appropriate action plans to further enhance their performance and career in the Bank.
Recruitment & Selection
- Collaborate with the recruitment and BEI teams to ensure effective implementation of the SLA
- Conduct interviews in accordance with company recruitment policy and guidelines.
- Assist the HC BP and relevant stakeholders in setting AA targets, workforce planning and ensure compliance thereof.
- Conduct psychometric assessments, generate reports and provide feedback to line leaders and employees.
Operational/ Routine Administration
- Prepare HR administrative letters i.e. employee mobility, transfers, secondment, extensions, etc when required
- Prepare monthly reports including dashboards and ensure timeous tracking thereof.
- Monitoring and prepare analysis of trends i.e. leave, overtime, absenteeism etc.
- Assist the HR BP in collaborating with the ER team to ensure effective implementation of the ER SLA.
- Advise stakeholders in accordance with Group Disciplinary Code & Procedure and other relevant legislations.
- Facilitate resolution of ER matters that arise without setting a precedent or exposing the organization to undue risk.
Transformation & Change Management
- Assisting the HR BP to ensure effective roll-out of employee engagement initiatives and tools.
- Support HRBP to implement various change management strategies and interventions according to the relevant changes in respective Branches or Business Units.
- Advice stakeholders on leave management to ensure leave planners are submitted and executed
- Assist the HR BP in collaborating with the PD team to ensure effective implementation of the PD SLA and HC strate
- Guide and support relevant stakeholders in finalizing Individual Development Plans, career management and succession plans.
- Support the implementation of the People Risk Framework to ensure compliance thereof.
- Assist the HR BP to actively identify risks, and propose mitigating actions and implement necessary actions;
- Assist and support the HR BP business partners in the implementation of the strategic HC plans, projects and initiatives to positively add value to stakeholders.
- Execute on assigned projects within agreed deadlines.
Core Competencies & Attributes:
- Working with People
- Adhering to principles & values
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Sound general knowledge of banking industry
- Understanding of HR best practices
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
Experience/Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 3 – 5 years general HR experience in Financial or Banking environment
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Grade 12
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources/Behavioural Science
Closing Date: 09 September 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: