The HSE Coordinator is responsible for implementing and monitoring site-specific health, safety and environmental operations and tasks at the assigned job site. The HSE Coordinator is the primary contact for employees and supervisors concerning safety-related matters.
- Understands and uses personal protective equipment, safe work practices, environmental stewardship practices and teamwork.
- Conducts regular inspections, safety audits and hazard assessments of work locations, work groups, projects, and individuals at the assigned job location
- Identifies hazards and potential risks and assist operations staff with eliminating or mitigating those hazards
- Advises jobsite managers on HSE-related matters
- Conducts first level investigations of worksite accidents, injuries, prepares reports and assists with employee medical needs as required
- Provides training and mentoring in HSE related topics
- Ability to implement the principles and practices of occupational safety and health including industrial hygiene and environmental protection programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communication to individuals and groups of various sizes who possess a wide range of language skills.
- Associate Degree in Occupational Safety and Health or a related field from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a HSE Coordinator.
Send you application to: