Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Job Grade: C4
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for aligning business objectives to people practices in designated business unit. The position formulates partnerships across the HC function and credible external networks to deliver value added services that reflects Namibia Dairies ‘current and future objectives, by maintaining an effective level of business acumen of the business unit’s financial position, operational challenges, culture and overall short to medium term goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- 3-year Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- 2-3 years relevant Human Capital Services experience.
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to people practices
- Code B Driver’s License
- Human Resource Management System knowledge
- Engage and partner with business to understand their needs to develop and implement integrated tactical and operational people plans & HC solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement initiatives aimed at optimizing and managing organizational design & effectiveness, employee engagement and retention.
- Partner with HC teams to deliver effective, efficient, integrated, and value-added HC solutions to business in line with business needs
- Monitor the implementation of Employer of choice actions, support operational leaders to further embed the required culture to drive performance.
- Support Line Managers with workforce planning and productivity measures
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with Specialist OD & Talent to recommend and propose solutions and programs
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practice to optimize service offering, ensure compliance, and mitigate risk.
- Lead all aspects of Recruitment, Selection, Placement, Induction & Probation.
- Baseline timely and accurate Payroll Administration
- Support Coordination of Training Initiatives
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Learning Ability
- Counselling Skills
- Assertive communication
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning & Organizing
Closing Date: Friday, 14 October 2022