This role purpose is ensure sound and effective management of the Employee Benefits Administration department.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS::
- To ensure sound and effective management of the Employee Benefits Administration department.
- Customer Experience measurement of Net Promoter Score and Turn around Times.
- Implement strategies and initiatives to support effective administration service delivery to customers and brokers.
- Attention to detail to support high volume but accurate environment.
- Ensure an effective Reconciliation practice.
- Ensure effective Broker relationships through effective administration support.
- Complies with government, Namfisa, legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Affective reporting and support as Administrator to Trustees and PO of the respective Pension Funds.
- Ensure an effective Control Environment in the Employee Benefits Administration department.
- Management of Business Continuity and Risk Management in the Employee Benefits Administration department.
- Effective financial management of the Employee Benefits Administration department.
- B Commerce Degree
- A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Advance to specialist skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Natural leadership and experience of running an Employee Benefits Administration Department.
- An aptitude to support Operations and Systems in an Administration Department.
- A legal background and knowledge of Pension Fund Administration will be an added advantage.
- Financial management of an Administration Department
- Critical thinker
- Problem identification/resolution and decision-making skills
- Verbal Communication
- Planning and Organizing
- Analytical thinking
- Excellence orientation
- 3 years in Senior Management in a Pension Administration environment.
- 10 years in operations management of which the majority should have been in Pension Administration environment.
- Experience in insurance and/or financial services environment.