- Plan for and execute the distribution strategy that covers:
- Asset gathering for current and planned future OMIG capabilities
- Management of distribution teams
- Develop clearly differentiated distribution strategies to gather assets into OMIG range of capabilities over a three-year time horizon.
- Develop clearly differentiated Client Relationship Management Strategies to retain and grow existing business.
- Maintain client base and current assets under management.
- Maximise margin weighted net client cash flows.
- Drive distribution efforts using existing distribution resources and recruiting additional resources as margins grow.
- Ensure that distribution activities adhere to legal requirements in respect of disclaimers, registrations as well as ability to market by leveraging internal and external capabilities.
- Identifying and developing relationships with asset consultants, multi managers, LISPS, platforms, Old Mutual, direct clients etc. that reduce key person risk and enhance our corporate identity to these potential or existing clients or role players.
- Identify, establish and develop distributor relationships as required
- Maintaining Customer Relationship Database and assist in its enhancement to ensure effectiveness.
- Provide business and industry intelligence to OMIGNAM EXCO
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Namibian Citizenship
- Bachelor Commerce, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)(Foreign Qualification)
- Commercial Degree with post-graduate qualification.
- Chartered Financial Analyst preferred.
- At least 5 years work experience in financial services with a proven track record in distribution.
- Broad stakeholder management skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Distribution Strategies
- People Management
- Relationship Building
Closing Date: 28 January 2022