Reporting to the Executive Finance the Head: Cost and Governance will be responsible for maintaining costing aspects for various operations and manage sound financial principles in regards to legal requirements.
The incumbent will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- The development of annual standard costs and periodic reviews to ensure validity and accuracy
- Identify, provide and deliver solutions relating to cost management in order to meet business needs
- The development of operating budgets and forecasts.
- Review and audit Bill of materials.
- Preparing monthly and annual financial reports.
- The reconciliation, preparation and submission of VAT accounts and returns.
- Ensure compliance with tax legislation, Income tax calculation and submission of returns on ITAS.
- Implement and manage effective legal compliance program.
- Assess Company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Advise management on the Company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Maintain and update the Company’s risk register
- Maintain and manage fixed asset register
The successful candidate will have:
- Finance acumen and an entrepreneur’s mindset.
- Detailed knowledge of Namibian Laws and regulations
- Broad skills for effectiveness in setting the strategic direction of the organization, planning and prioritizing, monitoring progress and managing change.
- Establish principles of security, transparency, equity, compliance, reliance and accountability.
Qualification and Preferred Traits:
- Degree in Accounting and completed articles.
- Minimum of 8 years’ management experience in Finance
- Proficient in MS office with advanced skills in Excel
- Valid Code B Namibian driver’s license
- Proficient knowledge of ERP/MRP Systems
- SAP experience is SAP Module Material Management and FI
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills
- Personal resilience, with the ability to self-motivate
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative
Please mail application letter, CV and certified copies of documents to:
Closing Date: 25 November 2022