This position manages all aspects of change associated with customer and employee transformation aligned to future fit business processes, systems and technologies.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
Organizational Change Management
- Design, develop and implement change management strategies and plan by directing the people and customer aspect of the change, delivering measurable impact and improvements.
- Guide employees through transitions by providing a structured approach and set of tools for mapping and understanding the cumulative and collective impact of the portfolio of change on employees. Ensure changes are implemented sensitively with minimal disruption.
- Integrate change management practices with Bank’s operational approach (agile, strategic planning) and change metrics and KPA’s tracking success and effectiveness of the change management activities and efforts.
- Manage all aspects of the people and customer change: impact assessments (audits), stakeholder management, change communications, training planning, resistance management, customer education and more as per the Business Transition Roadmap.
- Leverage all available data points (e.g., Mirror Survey, DSQ,VOC). OUTPUT
- Strategic change capability established in Bank.
- Knowledge transfer.
- Bridge gaps between department and maintain strong communications across all aspects of the Bank. Act as point of contact between employees/stakeholders and departments regarding the change/transformation process and guide communication team.
- Maintain effective stakeholders’ communication and engagement throughout the transformation journey to ensure support through changes. Identify and implement relevant plans to enable the Bank to perform to its optimum ability through involvement of the Sponsor Network, Change Stream Leads, HR business Partners, Wellness Champions, Technology Ambassadors and Connectors. OUTPUT
- Effective stakeholder communication.
- Actively and visibly participate throughout the project and build coalitions of sponsorship with peers and management.
- Create a system to evaluate the success of any adjustments made and present findings.
- Inform and guide the overall budget allocation to initiatives as plan of the overall Business Transition Roadmap and the commercial viability thereof.
- Actively build and encourage team relationships to help accomplish team goals and work with other team leaders to ensure cross-team integration
- Realize the value of the change by ensuring the change is adopted and Bank is committed and prepared to sustain the change. OUTPUT
- Corporate sustainability
People and Divisional Management
- Analyze the business plan to determine applicable deliverables and targets, determine skill requirements as per talent policy framework and relevant human resources policies and procedures (Talent Management, Reward Management, Performance Management, EE Targets, Diversity, Equity & Industrial Relations).
- Responsible to ensure excellent teamwork and development and that all demonstrated behaviours are aligned with the Bank’s vision and values.
- Create a culture of constructive challenge of assumptions and practice. Provide tools to encourage, reinforce, share and collaborate.
- Coach and develop the team to ensure delivery of quality output and management of team resources. OUTPUT
- Equitable distribution of responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Appropriate human capacity and full utilization for all projects within Private Wealth.
- Financial health and stability of division.
Embed Risk Management into Design and Orchestration of all Initiatives (Sustainability)
- Build risk management into the design, prioritization, and planning methodologies to ensure risks/obstacles are identified proactively and strategies are developed to address these.
- Ensure full compliance to policies and legislation where applicable. OUTPUT
KEY RELATIONSHIP INTERFACES (relationships with key parties in work-related issues)
- MDs of Capricorn Group entities.
- Executives of BW (EMT).
- Key executives in Group entities accountable for people, infrastructure, IT, risk and customers (segment heads).
- Service providers.
- Customer communities (user groups).
- Stakeholders as per Stakeholder Plan
- Impacts extend to the Bank in that activities influence all departmental heads (Bank Windhoek and Bank Gaborone).
- External contacts require positive action to cultivate goodwill and defend the organization’s actions.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of the foundations of Change Management.
- Project Management Training.
- Strong Human Capital and Customer strategy setting and execution.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Confident with strong decision-making skills.
- Transformational Leadership skills.
- High energy level.
- High level of intercultural and cross regional intelligence.
- Bachelors degree
- Post-graduate qualification in relevant field of study will be advantageous
- 15 Years cross functional and – regional exposure.
- 7 to 10 years experience in high complexity change management
Minimum time spent in job
- 7 to 10 years in a senior management/executive role with Board, Union and Regulator exposur