- The HACCP Coordinator is responsible for the development and implementation of a HACCP system as well as prerequisite programs for shipping and receiving, equipment and maintenance, training, sanitation and pest control, recalls, and other operational control programs.
- Bachelor of Science degree majoring in Chemistry, Marine biology, Microbiology / Food Technology or equivalent thereof;
- Minimum of three (3) years of working experience in the Fishing / Food Industry / Micro testing laboratory under Quality department;
- Knowledge and exposure of the HACCP Food Safety system, Internal Audits, Documentation control;
- Should have basic understanding of the relevant acts and regulations, such as the Labour Act, Health and Safety Act, HACCP and IFS standards and regulations;
- Sound experience and/or knowledge in spreadsheets, and/or word processing required, with good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must have a driver’s licence
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail: