The Company is committed to economic development in Namibia and invites applications to apply to the Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme for young Namibians. Our GIT Programme has been designed to develop recent graduates into to the future talent of tomorrow. The Company seeks graduates that are team orientated, self-motivated and innovative.
This GIT Programme is a development programme aimed at developing strong succession within the Company. Graduates are placed in various disciplines within the Group of Companies depending on their area of specialisation and where the need has been identified.
The position is located 30 km outside of Windhoek (Okapuka), Namibia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to be trained and developed within the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry. It will also afford this individual the opportunity to gain the necessary skills needed to start their career in their specified area of interest. The Programme runs over a fixed period; after which the opportunity exists to be considered for a permanent placement within the Group of Companies. This is subject to the performance of the individual as well as the placement Company’s continued operational requirements.
TERTIARY QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- • B.Sc. Animal Science / B.Sc. Animal Production Science (x1 candidate)
- Only candidates from the above-mentioned field will be considered. Placement will relate to field of study.
ELIGIBILITY FOR A GIT PROGRAMME PLACEMENT:
- Namibian Citizen;
- A valid Namibian Driver’s license;
- An excellent academic history supported by a report from the school with at least an average C symbol;
- Recognised tertiary degree in Animal Production Science;
- Applicant must have graduated within the last two (2) years or just have completed his or her degree.
Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete an extensive evaluation process in order to determine their suitability within the organisation.
APPLICANT DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED:
- Comprehensive CV;
- Full academic record (Includes Grade Twelve (12) as well as Tertiary Qualification results);
- Certified Copy of ID / Birth Certificate;
- Certified Copy of valid Namibian Driver’s license.
Interested persons can email their application to:
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Please clearly indicate GIT Animal Science within the reference of your email application.
KINDLY NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR FIELDS OF STUDIES OTHER THAN THE ABOVE MENTIONED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THE DECISION OF THE GRADUATE IN TRAINING PROGRAMME COMMITTEE IS FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED AND NO DOCUMENTS SHALL BE RETURNED TO UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS.