- Work for a prestigious airline brand on various work streams
- Assistance to passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations department in German & English languages
- Work on airline reservations systems & handle voice calls in English & German may include some written correspondence.
- Fully paid product and systems training provided.
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and complaints
- Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels.
- Demanding and time-sensitive call centre environment
- Native level fluency in German language: Verbal & Written skills essential (Advanced level may be considered)
- Minimum education level equivalent to high school completion (Matric / NQF 4)
- Candidate must be located in Namibia
- Namibian Citizen
- Excellent Computer literacy skills
- No criminal record
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail: