Reporting to the Officer: Health & Safety, the incumbent will be required to:
- Generalist is responsible to perform major cleaning on the Bokomo Namibia premises including ablution areas, but not limited to sweeping, mopping, emptying trash from containers both inside and outside, changing trash liners and cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Responsible to maintain records related to inventory and supplies.
- Responsible to request supplies and equipment in a timely manner to ensure adequate supplies and levels are available.
- Responsible to operate machinery and tools related to cleaning duties.
- Use, dispose and store chemicals in a safe manner.
- Responsible to report and remove any safety hazards.
- Execute all other legal and reasonable duties as directed by the employer.
- Adhere to Company Policies, Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Hygiene Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Grade 12
- At least six(6) months experience
- Good communications skills
- Be prepared to work on Saturdays and work shifts
- Must be a team player
Please mail application letter, CV and certified copies of documents to
Closing Date: 22 February 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned.