The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
Pupkewitz MegaBuild has been in operation since 1946 and provides a wide range of products to building contractors and DIY enthusiasts in a shopping experience that builds loyalty. Our market leadership is driven by customer centricity and care for staff, underpinned by a deep understanding of our industry and a finely tuned business model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Responsible for off-loading of delivery trucks and vehicles in the yard.
- Assist customers with locating, picking and loading of products in a professional manner with emphasis on Customer Satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Pack and stack offloaded products in allocated areas.
- Ensure stock is safely packed to avoid any damages or accidents.
- Keep the work environment clean and organize storage and production areas.
Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong, fit, and healthy candidate who is not afraid to get their hands dirty in order to get the job done.
- A person who is a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Product and Receiving procedures knowledge will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.
Good day Megabuild
Thank you for the oppurtunity to be apart of this successful industry. I look forward to even be considered a candidate.