PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: :
A breakthrough leader responsible for managing the Hotel’s management team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience…
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide leadership to the management team which is consistent with the O&L group purpose and values
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set short- and long-term strategic goals for the property
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Drive the hosting and experiential culture within the team
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, are bon target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotel revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for stake holders
- Ensure full compliance to hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service standards
- Drive monthly internal business performance reviews
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment
Requirements and experience:
- Higher National Diploma and or bachelor’s degree in hospitality management
- Minimum of 10 years’ senior hotel management experience within the tourism/hotel industry
- Minimum of 6 years’ international experience of a 100 plus key property with a strong food and beverage component spread across multiple outlets
- Strong technical appreciation of all hotel operations functions and systems