Vacancies exist for Operators: Mining on 18-month fixed term contract in the Mining department. The incumbents will be responsible for the safe operation of mining equipment at design capacity and will contribute to achieving the overall mining production targets within the parameters of cost and Rössing’s safety standards.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining health, safety, and environmental standards;
- Communication with peers, supervisors, and other stakeholders;
- Operate earthmoving equipment; and
- Ad hoc duties.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with 20 points and an E-symbol in English;
- Two years experience in operating earthmoving equipment;
- Valid Code BE driver’s licence;
- Valid Code 11 driver’s licence will be an advantage.
- Communication Skills;
- Above average concentration
- Above average co-ordination;
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Apply online via: RUL.email@example.com
Closing Date: 08 July 2022
Preference is given to candidates from designated groups in line with Company policy on employment equity.
I all vacancies to be posted on my email address
Hi Mrs/Mr !my name is Martin Nehale am 28 years old and am not very much educated I end up in grade 9 ,I have worked in mining industry company for 6 years experience at bc stone as a polish machine operator and team leader I have code C1 driving license with GP if you are interested contact me at this Gmail address firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 0816664333 .