PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of this position is lead and manage all sections of the Front Office Department to ensure the highest standards of service in accordance with the policies, procedures, and O&L Leisure standards.
- Always ensures smooth and efficient operation of the Front Office department in line with Standard Operating Procedures
- Direct Front office operations such as checking in, checking out and providing guest experience
- Constantly Improve curb appeal, lobby presentation and arrival experience
- Maintain desired levels of quality assurance ratings including guest comment cards, Trip advisor and all other Internet based channels
- Coordinates front of house duties with various departments
- Keeps abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, upcoming events, and brief accordingly to ensure that all staff members can answer guests’ questions
- Strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures
- People Development
- Financial Management and Control Systems
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hospitality.
- 3 years’ experience in a Front Office Management position. Preferably in an international four- and five-star Hotel
- Experience in MS Office Applications and PMS systems (Opera).
- Great communication skills
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Planning and Organising