Location: Mokuti Etosha Lodge, NA
Company: O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Job Grade: C4
The incumbent is responsibility for supervising the Front Office team to ensure total guest satisfaction. Provide guidance and direction to all associates to ensure adherence to hotel policies, standards & procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma: Hospitality Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Front Office Management position preferably within an international four- and five-star Hotel environment
- Specialized experience in Revenue and Yield Management will be an added advantage
- Day to day management of the Front Office operation
- Financial/procurement management of the department
- Communicates and reinforces the guest experience and quality vision for the front office department in alignment with the hotel’s brand identity.
- Revenue & Profitability Maximization through developing and implementing operating procedures and standards in support of business targets
- Responsible for the effective operation of Hotel Property Management System as well as revenue and cash controls pertaining to the Front Office
- Conducts regular audits of O&L Leisure standards and makes sure they conform to QA specifications including but not limited to Reservations, Billing, Folios etc.
- Ensures that all team members are trained on technical and service aspects of their position.
- Establishes control systems for controllable costs to effectively meet budget guidelines
- Ensures that all team members clearly understand their job roles, responsibilities, and performance expectations.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 04 OCTOBER 2022
Leave A Comment