PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: :
The Front Office Manager has the overall responsibility for supervising the Front Office team to ensure total guest satisfaction. Provide guidance and direction to all associates to ensure adherence to hotel policies, standards & procedures. The ability to perform all front office functions both quickly and efficiently along with functioning as a technical department resource.
Key Performance Areas:
- Day to day management of the Front Office operation
- Financial/procurement management of the department
- Communicates and reinforces the guest experience and quality vision for the front office department in alignment with the hotel’s brand identity.
- Revenue & Profitability Maximization through developing and implementing operating procedures and standards in support of business targets
- Responsible for the effective operation of Hotel Property Management System as well as revenue and cash controls pertaining to the Front Office
- Conducts regular audits of O&L Leisure standards and makes sure they conform to QA specifications including but not limited to Reservations, Billing, Folios etc.
- Ensures that all team members are trained on technical and service aspects of their position.
- Establishes control systems for controllable costs to effectively meet budget guidelines
- Ensures that all team members clearly understand their job roles, responsibilities, and performance expectations.
Requirements and experience:
- Diploma: Hospitality Management or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Front Office Management position preferably within an international four- and five-star Hotel environment
- Specialised experience in Revenue and Yield Management will be an added advantage
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
Leave A Comment