Responsible to closely work with Wealth Mangers, be up to date with and be able to provide client investment advice. Responsible for providing a relationship based on forex products to high net worth affluent individuals with day-to-day foreign exchange/Excon related matters..
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
- Market new International business for CPW by ensuring that the actions mentioned below are followed:
- Market services and products of IBS by contacting existing and potential clients at times in conjunction with the relevant Private Banker(s) and wealth managers.
- Ensure that proper Excon procedures are followed (Specialist)
- Establish and build knowledge and understanding of forex product processes to ensure acceptable turnaround times. (Specialist)
- Interact frequently and build strong internal working relationships with fulfilment colleagues, treasury, IBS and the forex branches.
- Keep Private bankers/wealth managers informed on progress made on forex matters
- Follow through promptly on instructions given by private bankers and wealth managers
Problem Solving and Decision making
- Identify potential forex challenges and opportunities and generate possible solutions within the Excon guidelines
- Research total potential customer relationship with bank, CAM as well as the value sphere of influence of the high net worth individual when solving problems and suggesting solutions.
- Asses situations quickly and take initiatives within limits of authority and seek assistance from treasury timeously.
- Monitor forex trends /changes in local and international markets and changes in customers behaviour to identify opportunities and potential challenges that require a rapid response.
- Handling applications related to Outward Payments, etc. with subsequent following up where necessary.
- Screening of all prospective clients before subsequent opening of accounts
- Handling applications for CFC / OFC accounts and the opening BG accounts
- Scrutinising applications for correctness and compliance to Excon.
- Responsible to assist the other CPW branches with their Forex/Excon related enquiries
- Negotiation of exchange rates with clients/ Treasury – where applicable
- Ensure that applications are processed on date of receipt
- Maintaining and updating records of CPW Contract Workers
- Sending out and follow-up CPW import letters
- Handling of queries relating to foreign transfers
- Ensure all current and new CFC / OFC accounts are FIA compliant.
- Monitor Discretionary allowances on CPW clients
- Assisting clients with endorsement of F178’s
- Assisting CPW clients with form NEP’s
Experience/Knowledge & Skills:
- 4 Years’ experience in an international commercial environment
- Extensive Sound knowledge of all international products and exchange control
- Extensive Selling and marketing skills
- Self-confidence and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Understanding high net worth individual culture, profile and forex needs.
- Understanding which trade product will mostly be required by the client which will be beneficial for the client and profitable for the bank.
- Fully conversant with Exchange Control Rulings / Regulations
- FIA Compliance
- Grade 12
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/ Finance
Closing Date: 25 January 2022