Financial Manager C2 – IRC213799
at FNB Building, Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia HO
Ends 15 Feb 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To partner with the business in the provision of financial advice and support to increase operational quality, through the execution of financial services as per agreed standard operating procedures.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Relevant BComm Honours Financial Management degree
- Experience : 3 to 5 years related experience which should include pricing and profitability
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. Closing Date: 15 February 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Windhoek Qualified CA
- Identify, control and escalate potential risks which may lead to increased costs
- Manage costs or expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver against operational and cost targets
- Prioritise resource allocation to minimise and reduce wastage
- Provide input into functional budget
- Monitor and report on variances
- Minimise expenditure and manage costs
- Collate, analyse, evaluate data and information to forecast expenditure and cash flow trends and make recommendations to improve budget
- Resolve customer dissatisfaction/complaints by taking ownership of the problem
- Analyse customer feedback to help improve customer service
- Ensure that delivery is accurate, timeous and of an acceptable standard
- Ensure that product or service knowledge and advice is technically accurate
- Know and understand customer needs to deliver a quality service
- Propose ideas to improve customer service
- Meet or exceed service delivery targets in support of operational objectives
- Ensure that service delivery is accurate, timeous and of a high standard
- Build professional long-term relationships with customers based on trust that builds the brand
- Offer appropriate solutions to meet customer needs
- Provide customers with relevant information to keep them informed of products and service options
- Take all necessary actions to ensure compliance with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements in area of accountability
- Ensure implementation of relevant policies, governance and practice standards across the business
- Maintain expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and FNB’s internal compliance procedures and requirements
- Ensure compliance is adopted in terms of systems and procedures as laid out by FNB
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance and compliance procedures and processes within area of specialisation and identify risks
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analysing trends and data
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities
- Ensure the development, alignment and implementation of end-to-end processes within area of accountability for continued process improvement
- Prepare tax returns to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with applicable tax legislation and regulation provide advice and solutions to business tax matters
- Define, develop and maintain policies, procedures, standards and frameworks to efficiently manage area of specialization.
- Establish shareholder value through integrated frameworks, guidelines, policies, standards and resource optimization
- Apply relevant principles to accurately record, adjust and reconcile financial transactions and events
- Develop and present Cash Operating Pricing Models and Balanced Scorecards for Finance and MIS departments.
- Identify and recommend improvements to accounting and reporting processes
- Prepare and report on business operations and financial conditions
- Ensure financial statements are compiled and take responsibility for the integrity of the information to ensure accurately report on financial results of the business.
- Maintain appropriate supporting documentation according to professional financial accounting and reporting standards
- Develop and implement a framework to control financial performance against operational and cost targets and manage the escalation process to prevent potential risks which may lead to increased costs
Leave A Comment