|Company||Mobile Telecommunications Limited|
|Location||Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia|
Preparing, maintaining and providing correct, timely and relevant information and reports to support effective
and efficient decision making to achieve the strategic objectives within the organisation.
|Job Functions||Academic,Finance,Financial Planning|
Financial reporting, including interim and annual financial statements, financial support for integrated report function and any other reports as per management request.
• Provide guidance, best practice advice and recommendations pertaining to Roaming and Interconnect functions to ensure accurate reporting and minimise revenue losses.
• Perform Treasury Management and recommend investment decisions and foreign currency processes to ensure a balance between funding and returns.
• Ensure Namibian Tax legislation Compliance by verification of departmental submissions and accurate and timely reporting to Management.
• ERP System Maintenance and Control To ensure proper and correct functioning of ERP system to ensure correct financial information.
• Provide external audit support to ensure MTC complies to relevant statutory requirements.
• Responsible for coordinating and administering the company’s insurance function to ensure the insured risk is effectively managed.
Provide projects Support to guide business on implementation of Financial standards to ensure compliance to International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Assist external auditors in preparation of audit working papers.
• Assist Manager: Finance & Administration to guide business on implementation of new or changed Financial standards.
Responsible for development of staff and on the job training to ensure a well-managed and highly functional team.
Relevant Tertiary Degree or Professional Qualification,
4 years .
• Completed articles with an audit firm
• Caseware working paper experience required
• Minimum 10 years’ experience, with at least 2 years at supervisory level and 1 year in senior Treasury Management.
• Ability to supervise people.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret rules and guidelines logically.
• Attention to detail.
• Problem solving skills
• Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Strong technical understanding of how various systems interface and interact with each other
• Must have a valid driver’s licence.
• Must be a Namibian citizen or have permanent residency.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 04 MARCH 2022.
|Job Closing Date||04/03/2022|