Purpose of the Job:
To provide accurate reporting to O&L Centre and the Companies under our control, while ensuring technical compliance in terms of IFRS, taxation and the Companies Act.
- Compiling the Business Performance Report for all entities under management.
- Compiling of the Annual Financial Statements and Packs of the entities under management.
- Compiling and assisting with cost centre and annual budgets.
- Completion and submission of company tax returns.
- Calculation of taxation and deferred taxation for all entities under management.
- Liaising with the Receiver of Revenue regarding VAT audits.
- Reviewing and implementing of sound controls within the finance department.
- Investigate technical queries iro of IFRS, Companies Act or Tax Act and other texts to suggest a solution.
- Calculating complex accounting entries.
- Provide professional financial advice for special projects.
- First review of all outputs to external parties and providing support to Senior Manager Finance as required.
- Execute other duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Accounting Honours Degree or Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Completed articles and one-year managerial experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Computer literate (MS Office). Advantageous (Caseware and SAP).
- Excellent command of English.
- Effective communication, Interpersonal, Influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Planning, sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical, assertive, innovative with a professional acumen and confident.
- Display integrity and maintain confidentiality.
- Team player with strong administrative skills, accuracy with attention to detail.
Leave A Comment