The purpose of this role is to ensure that all invoices for services rendered and all other institutional related expenses are processed and paid in a timeous manner. Assists the Senior Financial and Management Accountant to complete all financial accounting functions, including regulatory reporting and budgetary planning and control.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Creditors and Expenditure Accounts
- Cash Book
- Financial Administration
- Fixed Assets
- Management Accounts
- Any other duty as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or related qualification
- NQF Level 7
- 3 years’ experience in the financial environment.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS / LICENSES
- Working knowledge of financial systems such as AccPac and/or Pastel
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of qualifications and Identification document or passport. Applications should be emailed to:
Closing Date: 31 March 2022
– NIPAM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from designated groups e.g. women and persons with disabilities, in particular, in terms of the Affirmative Action (Employment) (Act No. 29 of 1998).
Leave A Comment