To provide excellent client service and financial education and to achieve targets through the marketing and selling of Old Mutual and other products. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Provide clients with appropriate financial products;
- Provide financial education to clients and companies;
- Building client relationships by understanding and exceeding clients’ needs and ensuring professionalism at all times;
- Service clients promptly and efficiently with a professional and friendly demeanor;
- Delivering world-class customer service excellence and ensuring legislative compliance at all times and provide clients with the appropriate financial products;
- Using appropriate interpersonal and communication techniques to gain client acceptance;
- Facilitate cross-selling of financial products;
- Continuously demonstrating energy and tenacity to achieve set targets within set timelines;
- Analyzing and keeping abreast of market trends while at the same time demonstrating flexibility and adaptability as required;
- Retain business and generate sales leads.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 with at least 25 points;.
- Tertiary qualification will be an advantage;
- Code B Driver’s license;
- 2-3 years relevant sales or client services experience;
- Experience in a local vernacular will be an advantage;
- Excellent all round communication skills;
- Computer literacy is essential;
- Good numerical ability;
- Ability to engage with people from different backgrounds;
- Have a strong team focus;
- Availability to work extended trading hours when required.
Closing Date: 29 September 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Leave A Comment