VACANCY: FINANCE ASSISTANT (Junior Level) (WINDHOEK)
We are looking for a dynamic young female to join our team at Lluvia Sugar Distributors Namibia.
• Overseeing the debtor’s management process
• Capturing invoices and claims
• Assisting bookkeepers with annual audits
• Assisting with VAT Audits
• Registration of Income Tax and ITAS Accounts
• Addition and termination of employees at Social Security Commission
• Addition and termination of employees’ retirement policies
• Keeping all personnel files up to date with all attendance and disciplinary records filed and up to date.
• Sourcing quotations for stationery, PPE etc.
• Keeping files up to date and neat.
• Any other reasonable adhoc instructions given by management.
• Good Knowledge of Pastel
• Own Transport
• Experience in working with the Receiver of Revenue will be an added advantage
• Team player
• Hard working
• Good communication Skills
• Computer Literate (Excel, Word)
• Accuracy & attention to detail
• Planning, organizational and time management ability
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 3 June 2022
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
May I please have an email where I must send my resume.