The positive growth at MTC, Namibia’s leading telecommunications company, now warrants appointment in this vacancy.
The incumbent will report to the Manager: BID & Enterprise Sales
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the position is to identify business prospects, maintain customer relationships and identify ways to grow enterprise sales figures. The role should drive sales and advise on products relating to Fibre, Cloud, and Data to MTC customers.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing or related
- Proven experience within Telecommunication environments
- Proven track record in achieving and maintaining sales targets of a technical nature
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate discussions
- In-depth knowledge of hosted Enterprise solutions such as cloud-based services and fiber solutions
- Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn/understand emerging Enterprise technologies and solutions
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on the investment value statement
- Strong business development skills and ability to maintain and build a qualified pipeline of sales opportunities within target markets
- Ability to negotiate and close opportunities with customers and network continuously.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Networking professional who builds and maintains external and internal relationships
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be a Namibian citizen or have permanent residency
The successful candidate will be responsible to drive sales and advise on products relating to Fibre, Cloud and Data to MTC customers.
- Lead enterprise sales of enterprise products solutions and services for the key accounts department through internal and external stakeholder engagements.
- Defining and presenting solution recommendations; and drive the overall sales opportunity to completion to establish Enterprise Solutions customer base in accordance with sales pipeline.
- Ensure departmental targets for Enterprise Solutions are achieved.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Maintain relationships with clients by researching and recommending suitable product / service packages selection based on their requirement
- Ensure enterprise fiber installations are done timeously and in a professional manner by coordinating the logistics with the supplier and contractors
- Attends to all correspondence of Enterprise customers and pay regular visits and attend meetings as necessary
- Resolve and escalate all customer complaints regarding faulty equipment or service interruptions and maintain continuous communication with clients
How To Apply :
Submissions should contain a comprehensive CV, supported by a motivation (cover) letter, and Qualifications and should be addressed as follows:
Application: (Please state clearly which position you are applying for)
Att: Human Resource Practitioner, Alexis Barry,
P O Box 23051, Windhoek, or C/o Mose Tjitendero & Hamutenya Wanahepo Ndadi Street, Olympia, Windhoek
Closing Date: 2022-06-13
For online applications, please use this platform to apply.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and NO CV’s or documents will be returned.
Previously disadvantaged people are encouraged to apply. MTC is an equal opportunities employer and offers a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.