Engineering Manager – PMS, URMS, BMS, MMS, HDM-4 & NIM – Roads Authority Namibia
Responsible for the PMS, URMS,BMS,MMS,HDM – 4 & NIM systems (subsystems) in Road Management System subdivision in terms of system development, operations & maintenance, data integrity, projects and programs, new developments and stakeholder liaison.
- Management of allocated sub-systems operational resources (Human, Financial etc.)
- Management of the allocated sub systems (PMS, URMS,BMS,MMS,HDM – 4 & NIM)
- Management allocated projects
- Liaises with stakeholder on matters pertaining to systems information
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registration as Professional Engineer or Incorporated Engineer by the Engineering Council of Namibia.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in road sector with specific experience in road management systems.
- Code B driving license
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Sound Mathematical and spatial aptitude
- Expert computer skills especially with the relevant software
- Planning / Prioritizing skills
- Coaching skills
E-mail your applications accompanied by comprehensive Resume’/ CVs and originally certified copies of qualifications and identity documents to the email addresses provided:
Closing Date: 28 January 2022
-The email subject should be the tittle of the vacancy/position. Kindly send all documents in 1 batch in pdf version
Suitably qualified persons from designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, 1998 (Act No.29 of 1998), especially women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates with relevant supporting documents attached to their application will be contacted for interviews. Only electronic applications will be accepted. Documents submitted for applications will not be returned.
NB: Qualifications obtained from Non-Namibian institutions must be accompanied by NQA evaluation.
The Roads Authority reserves the right not to make any appointment in positions.
Leave A Comment