PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To plan, coordinate and drive implementation of various activities aligned to the O&L Group Culture and Employee Engagement Strategies to support and create a wholistic meaningful employment experience.
- Execute the Employee Engagement and Culture Strategy in line with the O&L People Strategy.
- Provide input into Employee engagement & Culture strategy formulation as per Group & Hartlief Strategies.
- Drive Employee Engagement activities.
- Coordinate and administer logistical and other arrangements related Employee Engagement activities as directed by Hartlief and Group Culture & Employee Engagement.
- Develop effective employee on-boarding activities in line with the O&L employment experiences.
- Compile monthly report on Culture & EE interventions conducted.
- Measure and track impact of initiatives.
- Explore and execute innovative ways of effective employee communication.
- Drive and implement Employee Wellness initiatives, campaigns communicated by the Group Employee Health & Wellness department.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Human Resources/ Industrial Psychology
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Communications and Engagement
- Knowledge of the Principles of Culture & Engagement
- Experience in basic graphic/visual arts design will be an added advantage