Windhoek Consulting Engineers (PTY) Ltd has a vacancy for an Electronic Engineer / Technician. The incumbent is mainly responsible for the Cost Estimation, Detailed Design, Tender Documentation, and Supervision of electronic focused projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailed design, technical drawings, and compilation of specifications for the following types of projects:
- Structured Data Networks
- Data Centres (Small and Medium sized)
- Access Control Systems
- CCTV Camera Systems
- Audio Visual Installations
- VOIP and PBX Systems
- Building Management Systems
- Detailed Cost Estimates based on client requirements for the above-mentioned fields
- Tender documentation and evaluation for the above-mentioned fields
- Project Management and Construction Supervision of electronic projects
- Testing and Commissioning inspections for completed projects
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A degree, diploma, or certificate in Electric & Electronic Engineering.
- Sound understanding of CAD Software like AutoCAD or Revit.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge and a background of industrial automation will be a great advantage
Interested candidates who meet all of the requirements of the position must complete the “Application for Employment” Form
Please email the “Application for Employment” Form and your CV to:
Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. No correspondence will be entered into on social media. Only emailed applications will be considered.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted