Maintenance and refurbishing on all HV and LV plant to ensure an above average quality of supply to all electrical installations and plant of the City of Windhoek.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining and refurbishing on all High Voltage and Low Voltage plant and equipment to ensure the availability of the Electrical Network
- Repair and operate the High Voltage and Low Voltage network to ensure an excellent Quality of Supply Customer Service
Skills, Experience & Education
- An Electrical Trade Diploma or Completed Apprenticeship in the Electrical Field or a National Vocational Diploma (Electrical General IV) or a National Vocational Certificate (Electrical General III-Red Seal).
- High voltage switchgear and transformer exposure
- A minimum period of three (3) years job related experienc
- Code C driver’s license.
PRE-APPOINTMENT TRAINING AS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE:
- Training in the Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Specialized knowledge of tools and equipment. SKILLS: Experience in 11/66kV switching.