Responsible for co-ordination of Construction activities.
- Liaise with Quantity Surveyor and ensure opportunity is given for measurement of all works in ample time.
- Liaise with Subcontracts Administrator for detailing scope changes and related change orders.
- Ensure that all necessary tests are carried out and recorded.
- Check that the stores protective maintenance of the equipment is carried out and recorded.
- Assist with all work releases to the Subcontractor in conjunction with the Construuction Manager.
- Ensure that drawings, specifications and schedules are correctly interpreted by the Subcontractor.
- Inspect the subcontracted works to ensure that acceptable work standards are achieved.
- Check equipment before release to the Subcontractor advising Procurement of any defects or where damage has occurred.
- Advise the Engineer where project drawings require additional information for Construction purposes and assist in the resolving of technical queries.
- Check the acceptability of the methods and practices proposed by the Subcontractor.
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work.
- Undertake any additional tasks that may be required by the Construction Manager.
- Evaluate construction progress and liaise with Project Planner.
- Must have 5 years experience
Send you application to: